Amazon.in presents “Digital Day”
Bengaluru, October 29th, 2018: Amazon India will open a 24-Hr Digital Day for all Digital products and services on October 30th. On this day, Amazon India will offer the best discounts to customers seeking to go digital. These include offers and deals on products from Amazon Pay, Gift Cards, Amazon Devices, Kindle eBooks, Kindle Unlimited and several exclusive launches from Prime Video and Prime Music.
“This Diwali, we want our customers to go digital,” said Kishore Thota – Director Marketing & Customer Experience Amazon India. “Digital Day is a day of sales dedicated to all our digital categories. Deals crafted for this special sale event will provide customers with maximum value for their digital spends as well as help drive awareness on our digital categories.”
Making Shopping more affordable on Digital Day
· Customers using BHIM UPI and RuPay cards get 10% cashback up to ₹50
· Customers using their Debit and Credit cards for their first ever digital transaction on Amazon get 50% back up to ₹100.
Offers on Digital Day
· Upto 30% off on Amazon Devices - Echo, Fire TV and Kindle E-readers.
· Shop on Digital Day and win an Echo Dot hourly
· Kindle eBooks – get 50% back on any e-Book (up to ₹ 100); up to 80% off on popular e-Books.
· Kindle Unlimited – 6 months KU subscription at ₹ (999) 799;
· Kindle Unlimited Exclusive launch for Digital Day - 24 months KU subscription at ₹ (4776) 2799.
Prime is designed to make your life better every single day. Customers who are not Prime members can sign up for Prime membership at INR 129/month, to experience Prime. Prime members in India get unlimited free & fast shipping, unlimited access to award-winning movies & TV shows with Prime Video, unlimited access to millions of songs ad-free with Prime Music, access to hundreds of best-selling eBooks with Prime Reading, early access to Lightning Deals and more.
On Digital Day, Prime members can enjoy special screenings, music to make your feet move and more…
· 500 Prime members stand a chance to win ₹ 250 as Amazon Pay balance on Digital Day. All they have to do is to share their favourite song, album or playlist on Facebook/Twitter to win.
· 17 specially curated playlists including 11 Diwali party playlists and 6 Laxmi Puja playlists available for Digital Day.
Exclusive digital launch of latest Akshay Kumar starrer, Gold
· Sign-up for Prime annual memberships on Primevideo.com, watch a favorite movie or TV show, get INR 250 cashback as Amazon Pay balance
Amazon Pay Deals
· Branded Gift Vouchers – Get up to 25% off on Branded vouchers, Up to 10% off on Travel vouchers, Up to 7% off on Gold vouchers and Up to 10% off on Fashion vouchers
· Customers can schedule Amazon Pay email gift cards ahead of Diwali and get 5% cashback up to ₹100.
· Customers using Amazon Pay get up to ₹100 back on bill payments and recharges on Amazon and up to 40% back on their favorite apps like Swiggy, Yatra, BookMyShow and RedBus
Amazon.in has developed an entire ecosystem to offer an unparalleled shopping experience to customers. The online marketplace has partnered with hundreds of leading brands, enabled over 225,000 sellers to sell on Amazon.in, expanded fulfilment footprint with 41 fulfilment centres in 13 states offering a storage capacity of 13 million cubic feet, set up close to 150 delivery stations & 350 service partners penetrating further in tier III & IV locations, established 17,500 I Have Space store partners in 225 cities, launched 13 customer service sites across 12 cities and developed over 6000 Udaan points in 21 states.
Log on to www.Amazon.in for more offers & deals.