APIS India product line gets sweeter with new variants of premium dates
May 2018, Delhi: APIS India, the leading producer, distributor and exporter of quality honey, has now added three new variants of dates to its portfolio. The new varieties include Apis Arabian Pearls, Royal Zahidi Apis &Apis Jannat Dates, Select Dates (Premium UAE Dates) available in 500gm & 250gm & Jannat Dates (Berni Dates) available in 500gm pack respectively and these will be available in prominent retail outlets like D Mart, Spencers, ABRL and online grocery stores like Grofers, flipkart, Amazon etc. With the introduction of these new variants of dates, the brand is strengthening its presence in the FMCG category.
Dates are agood source of energy, sugar and fiber. Also, calcium, iron, phosphorus,sodium, potassium, magnesium and zinc are the essential minerals that can befound in them. Following are the key benefits of having Dates:
· Datescontain vitamins such as thiamin, riboflavin, niacin,folate, vitamin A, and vitamin K.
· Theyare easy to digest and can be consumed by all age-groups.
· Theysay eating one date a day keeps your eye health and protect against nightblindness.
· Healthspecialists believe that eating a handful of dates everyday is essential for abalanced and healthy diet.
· Thesignificant amounts of minerals found in dates make it a super food forstrengthening bones and fighting off painful and debilitating diseaseslike osteoporosis, dates are also beneficial in relief from constipation,intestinal disorders, heart problems, anemia, sexual dysfunction, diarrhea,abdominal cancer.
With Ramadanround the corner, Apis dates are a must-have for every Iftar table. During theperiod of Ramazan the fasting lasts from sunrise to sunset. Following arethe importance of dates during Ramadan:
· Dueto all day long fast the body can suffer from low blood sugar, lethargy andheadaches. To avoid such issues, health experts suggest thatone should breakthe fast by eating a few dates first.
· Alsothe carbohydrates found in dates makes it is easy to digest as they do notupset the stomach of a fasting person and are much better than fried and fattyfoods.
· Datesrelieve a person from constipation and add the much-needed fiber content to thediet.
· Datesare very rich with ‘natural’ sugary energy which is a best nutrient for thebrain cells and nerves.