Bengaluru gets its first Vegan Ayurvedic Aromatherapy Spa: Vedaearth

Bengaluru, November 10, 2017: Vedaearth part of Addvantis Enterprises LLP, a Bangalore based startup known for its ideology of being vegan, cruelty-free, with no animal byproducts, no harsh chemicals or parabens in any of its products, launched first of its kind vegan spa, ‘Vedearth lounge’ in the city today. The lounge was inaugurated by Mrs. Sudha Murthy, Chairperson Infosys Foundation, philanthropist and acclaimed writer. Vedaearth Lounge will use specially curated skin, hair and wellness products, with the goodness of Ayurveda and Aromatherapy to help patrons discover a refreshing and revitalizing way to pamper themselves. The brand has a holistic approach to wellness, and all products are crafted with an unwavering belief in the healing power of herbs and the uplifting aura of aromas.

Speakingon the launch Mrs.Sudha Murthy, Chairperson, Infosys Foundation, philanthropist and acclaimedwriter said, “I believe that Vedaearth is a venture thatis truly a pioneer in vegan beauty and wellness. The products that Vedaearthoffers do not use harsh chemicals, are close to nature and most importantly nottested on animals and hence cruelty free. I always encourage youngsters likeDivya, who are entrepreneurs and create their own path for excellence. I wishthem all the very best in their endeavors and hope to see more and more peopleswitch to such practice.” 

The loungewill offer an array of services to relax, de-stress and provide nourishment tomind and body. These include clear cleanse, radiance revive, miracle mane, eyeelixir, aromatic aura and other such refreshing and revitalizing treatments.Recognizing the growing requirements of the people, Vedaearth will soon launcha range of essential oils, skin toner and soaps. The curated formulas for thelounge are prepared in – house, tried and tested carefully in their own researchand developmentfacility. 

Ms. DivyaDinesh Founder, CEO of Addvantis Enterprises, the parent company of Vedaearth said, “The Indianmarket is one of the fastest growing markets in terms of skincare and wellnessproducts. However, we recognized a gap in the industry for vegan products andseized the opportunity to provide like-minded people with products thatcombined the trusted traditions of Ayurveda, with the healing properties ofAromatherapy. From sifting the benefits of natural ingredients to creatingproducts under the guidance of qualified Ayurveda and aromatherapy specialists,triggered the remarkable journey of Vedaearth. The Vedaearth Lounge is a way inwhich we could bring to life our philosophy and ideologies in the form of anexperience that instills a new and natural sense of well-being in all of us.” 

Shefurther added, “90%of our products are exclusively prepared in-house and the rest 10% areoutsourced from vendors who follow stringent guidelines and adhere to beingvegan and cruelty free. Our therapists are especially trained in-house andcurrently they will be available in the lounge in different shifts. Additionallywe will offer 60 plus services in our facility.” 

Vedaearthoffers a host of Skincare products comprising of face packs, facial oils,anti-pigmentation, anti-ageing, under eye, cleansing oils for clean and radiantskin. Wellness products include bath salts for relaxation, mood elevation andeven pain-relieving oils. They also provide hair oil for nourishment andtreatment of hair-fall.  Since its inception all the products have becomea rage and have gained immense popularity among women. 

Vedaearth is constantly striving forbetter products through regularly innovating traditional knowledge to suitthe modern lifestyle of consumers and offer the best of beauty care andwellbeing products in terms of quality, efficacy and safety. The products havereceived certifications from PETA, are Ayush approved formulas and have GMPcertifications.


  (0)   Comment