Builders, architects felicitated at Realty Plus Conclave & Excellence Awards South Grand Finale
The 9th edition of the Realty Plus Conclave & Excellence Awards – South in Bengaluru concluded on a grand note on November 30th, 2017. The event gathering of almost 200 delegates included the top Builders, Developers, Realtors, Architects & Designers, Planners and enterpreneurs in the realty space.
This yearthe theme of the conclave was “Realty Revives”
TheExperts Session on “Transit Oriented Development of Bengaluru” was moderated by Amit Oberoi,National Director Colliers International. The panellists were Ar. NareshNarasimhan, Partner & Design Principal – Venkatraman & Associates, GRaghavan, CEO - Bhartiya City Developers Pvt. Ltd., Balakrishna Hegde, Founder& Managing Director, Chartered Housing (P) Ltd., Srinivasan Subramanian,CEO, SNN Builders, and Ar. Subbaiah T S, Secretary IIA.
Theinference of the session was that what the country needs is Peopleoriented Development rather than Transit oriented to enable a livable city forits citizens.
The PanelDiscussion on – “Technology enabling Sustainability” moderated by RamChandnani, MD - Advisory & Transactions Services, India – CBRE South Asia includedprominent speakers like: Dr. Chandrashekhar Hariharan, Chairman - BCIL ZEDHomes, Amitabh Satyam, Chief Mentor - Smart Transformations, AdarshNarahari, MD - Mantri Primus Lifespaces Pvt Ltd & Secretary CREDAI –Bengaluru, John Kuruvilla, Chief Mentor, Brigade Real Estate AcceleratorProgram (REAP) and Kishore Jain, MD Jain Heights and President Elect CREDAI –Bengaluru.
Thepanellists agreed that rather than depending on the government and expecting itto solve all the infrastructure problems, there are enough technology start-upsand private initiatives that should be encouraged for the sustainable solutionsto urban development.
TheConcluding session of the Conclave on “New Funding Options - Post RERA” moderated by Anuj Puri, Chairman- Anarock Property Consultants saw the presence of experts like MuraliMalayappan, Managing Director - Shriram Properties Ltd., Ashish R Puravankara,Managing Director - Puravankara Ltd., Ravindra Pai, Managing Director - CenturyReal Estate Holdings Pvt. Ltd., Anup S. Shah, Partner - Anup S Shah Law Firm,Amit Wadhwani, Director - Sai Estate Consultants Pvt. Ltd., Akshay Dewani,Director & Promoter - Assetz Property Group and Yash Gupta, Chairman &Managing Partner at YG Real Estate LLP.
Thesession concluded on a positive note for the realty sector, predicting the exponentialdecrease in the number of developers across India going forward but, at thesame time a huge increase in the scale of operations for the existing developerorganizations. The panellists were of the view, that lucrative domestic andinternational funding was waiting to foray in the Indian real-estate.
TheGlittering Awards evening highlights were the grand presentation ofRealty Plus Coffee Table Book – “The Moguls of Real Estate” - Top 100Developers of India and the “Scroll of Honour” felicitation byRealty Plus.
The awardeeswere -
• RavindraPai, Century Real Estate
• M.R.Jaishankar, Brigade Group
• RaviPuravankara, Puravankara Ltd
• Anup Shah, Anup S Shah Law Firm
• ArchitectPrem Chandavarkar
• RajaBagmane, Bagmane Group
• Dr. BennyKuriakose
• ArchitectNalini & Sharad Kembhavi
Theinteractive Talk by Amit Wadhwani, Director - Sai Estate Consultants Pvt.Ltd. was wellreceived by the audience as he presented them the new age of broking businessand gave an essence of how realty business will function in next coming years.
Thewinners of the 9th Realty Plus Excellence Awards – South were as follows –
· CommercialProject of the year:
§ SalarpuriaSattva Group for Salarpuria Sattva Knowledge City
§ BrigadeGroup for World Trade Center Kochi
· RetailProject of the year: Prestige Constructions for Forum Mysore Mall
· ITPark Project of the Year: Bagmane Developers Private Limited for Bagmane WorldTechnology Centre
· IntegratedTownship Project of the Year: Ozone Group for Ozone Urbana
· ResidentialProject of the Year:
PacificaCompanies for Happiness Tower @ Aurum
JoyvilleShapoorji for ParkWest
· AffordableHousing Project of the year: Tata Value Homes for New Haven Ribbon Walk
· Mid-SegmentProject of the Year: VBHC Value Homes Pvt. Ltd. for Serene Town
· LuxuryProject of the Year:
o PhoenixResidences for Phoenix One Bangalore West
o TataHousing Development Company for The Promont
· UltraLuxury-Lifestyle Project of the Year:
PrestigeConstructions for Prestige Hermitage
AssetzProperty Group for Stratos
· GreenProject of the Year: Shriram Properties for Shriram Greenfield
· Themedproject of the year: Prestige Constructions for Prestige Lakeside Habitat
· VillaProject of the Year: Mantri Developers Pvt. Ltd. for Mantri Euphoria
· IconicProject of the Year: Vaishnavi Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd. for Vaishnavi Union 29
· Developerof the Year – Commercial: K. Raheja Corp.
· EmergingDeveloper of the Year – Residential: KMB Estates
· Developerof the year Residential: Salarpuria Sattva Group
· Developerof the year Township: House of Hiranandani
· Excellencein delivery: Provident Housing Limited for Provident Sunworth
· InternationalProperty Consultant of the Year: CBRE South Asia Private Limited for RamanujanIT Park-TRIL
· ConstructionManagement Firm of the Year: Synergy India
· Marketerof the Year: Cyriac Joseph, Head - Marketing, Vaishnavi InfrastructurePvt. Ltd.
· ConsumerConnect Initiative of the Year: Ascendas-Singbridge Group for ITPB Carnival2016
· Digitalmarketing campaign of the year: Pacifica Companies for Aurum
· Innovativemarketing concept of the year: Godrej Properties for Godrej Gold County
· WomanCXO of the year: Nirupa Shankar, Director, Brigade Group
· CXOof the year: Ashish Puravankara, Jt. Managing Director, Puravankara Group
· YoungAchiever of the year: Supreeth Suresh, Managing Director, Rainbow Properties
· LifetimeAchievement of the Year: Dr. GVK Reddy, Founder Chairman & ManagingDirector of GVK