Criteo Customer AcquisitionBETA launched to help retailers reach new shoppers
New Delhi, May 10, 2018. Criteo, the leading commerce marketing technology company, today launched Criteo Customer AcquisitionBETA in India. As the second country following Australia in APAC to launch this new solution, it demonstrates the strategic importance of the Indian market and Criteo’s long-term commitment to the fast developing e-commerce market.
Criteo Customer AcquisitionBETA helpsretailers reach and target new customers using dynamic ads, presenting productsmost suited to a prospect’s current interests and tastes. With personalizedproduct recommendations by granularly analyzing anonymized product categoriesand vertical signals across Criteo’s global publisher and retail network, ithelps drive significant new revenue from shoppers with the high propensity toconvert. Criteo Customer AcquisitionBETA engages with newcustomers based on the intelligence of their historic shopping and browsingevents, interests and likelihood.
According to Criteo Customer AcquisitionBETA Survey2017, personalized product recommendations can unlock new revenue streams. Moreand more marketers allocate a significant amount of their digital advertisingbudget to paid display acquisition solutions. The survey report furtherhighlighted that about 61% of global marketers spend over 30% of their budgetsin paid display prospecting techniques to acquire new customers. Clearly,acquiring for new customers is not an easy task. In fact, 64% of marketersacross the world feel that finding the right shopper is not easy.
Criteo Customer AcquisitionBETA ,designed to enrich Criteo Commerce Marketing Ecosystem, can discover newcustomers across a pool that covers about 72% of the world’s online shoppers.It also enables retailers to not only reach new customers with user-centricpersonalized product recommendations but also maximize their ROI by using aperformance based acquisition model.
New Look, a leading UK global fashion retailer hasachieved a staggering 62% customer rate since implementing Criteo CustomerAcquisitionBETA. In addition, personalized product ads based on eachshopper’s interests and product category preferences resulted in 4 times moreorders with a 74% lower Cost Per Order (CPO) for New Look, compared to otheracquisition solutions.
Expressing his thoughts on the launch, SiddharthDabhade, General Manager, Criteo India said “Online retailers are alwayslooking for effective ways to unlock incremental new revenue and drive trafficfrom new shoppers to their websites. Criteo Customer AcquisitionBETA willnot only help them drive website traffic, but it will also enable them toovercome the challenge of reaching shoppers with personalized productrecommendations.” He further added saying, “We are proud to announce the launchof Criteo Customer AcquisitionBETA in India, which is a keymilestone for Criteo within our Commerce Marketing Ecosystem. Our totalsolutions will provide end-to-end service to retailers and help them acquire,convert and re-engage online shoppers relevantly.”
Criteo Customer AcquisitionBETA allowsretailers:
· Continuouslyuncover and target high-propensity prospects across a pool that covers 72% ofthe world’s online shoppers,
· Distinguishnew from existing customers across devices, browsers and apps with Criteo’sglobal, shopper-focused, identity graph
· Onlyreach relevant prospects who have a high propensity to convert for theretailer’s products, by granularly analyzing each shopper’s individual shoppingpatterns, product interests, and purchase intent,
· Maximizeacquisition rates and drive incremental sales by seamlessly engaging newcustomers across devices, apps, and browsers with products that match acrossthe full spectrum of their shopping interests,
· IncreaseROI with CPC-based pricing, driving exposure to relevant prospects whileincurring cost only when they engage with the retailer’s ads
· Workwith a trusted partner that provides transparent reporting and supportsindustry standards for security, privacy, and brand safety.