ITEC Hackathon 2019 Extends Deadline for Submission
Bengaluru, 14th August 2019: iTEC Hackathon 2019 has extended the deadline to submit the applications to 31st August 2019. It offers an opportunity to start-ups, researchers and students to share their ideas on India’s present EV Challenges.
iTEC India 2019 is jointly organised by SAEINDIA and IEEE. The third edition of iTEC India Conference with the theme eMobility for the community will be held in Sheraton Grand, Whitefield, Bengaluru between 17 and 19 December 2019.
The ITEC Hackathon 2019 addresses six problem statements related to India’s EVs problems from the all-encompassing view of sustainability, battery second life, last-mile delivery, urban transportation. An eminent jury panel will judge the iTEC Hackathon. The shortlisted candidates will have a chance to get mentored by key leaders of the automotive industry. Winners of the ITEC Hackathon will receive cash prizes worth lakhs and recognition from the Indian automobile industry stakeholders.
"The objective of the iTEC India Hackathon 2019 is to engage the young minds into addressing the problems or the specific issues related to transportation we have."
- Mrs. Rashmi Urdhwareshe, Director, ARAI, Pune
Problem Statements of iTEC Hackathon 2019:
● Islands of Sustainability: Can we create a sustainable eco-system?
● Solving Urban Transport Woes. Can we make shared mobility the solution?
● The use of electric 2-wheelers and 3-wheelers for last-mile delivery
● Second Life, Recycling and Upcycling. How do we draw the optimum use out of EV batteries, making them truly green?
● Safer the Better. How do we make the future EV a safer mode of transport?
● Making Energy Efficient EVs of the Future
For participation and guidelines: www.itecindia-engage.com