JLL India Cordially invites you to ‘India’s BIGGEST Proptech Hackathon’
JLL IDEAs is a unique industry and government association between JLL India, ‘Invest India’ and ‘Startup India’ (under the Aegis of Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India), to create India’s largest real estate startup accelerator programme. With technology becoming increasingly central to our lives, JLL IDEAs is the concerted effort to bring consumer-centric technology to the real estate industry.
This concurrent two-city Hackathon (Gurgaon and Bangalore) will bring the top 50 property technology startups under one roof. The Proptech startups have undergone a rigorous shortlisting criteria and have been shortlisted from a field of over 750 early stage startups from across the nation. These young organisations will present their transformative ideas to a panel of jury members – industry experts with deep experience in real estate and technology.
You are invited to interact with key industry stakeholders on real estate trends, challenges and the opportunities that technology drives in this sector.
· Ramesh Nair, CEO & Country Head – India, JLL
· Sandeep Sethi, Managing Director – Corporate Solutions, West Asia, JLL
· MV Harish, Managing Director – Projects & Development Services, JLL India
· Rahul Nair, Vice President, Invest India, Government of India
· Aastha Grover, Co-Head, Startup India, Government of India and other eminent Jury members.
Date & Time: 11:00 am , Wednesday, November 13th, 2019
Venue: JLL TDIM COE office, Level 8, Prestige Trade Tower, Palace Road,High Grounds, Bangalore - 560001