Mahindra Two Wheelers launches the first MOJO Exclusive Dealership
Bengaluru, March 27, 2017: Mahindra Two Wheelers Ltd., a part of the US $17.8 billion Mahindra Group, today inaugurated first of its kind MOJO dealership in Bengaluru. The dealership located in Banaswadi, is a first of its kind two-wheeler brand specific dealership in the country.
This dealership which also includes a workshop has been designed to provide a one-stop destination for all biking enthusiasts. Thus the MOJO dealership will not only showcase accessories and merchandise but will also provide customisation and servicing attributes. The all-new MOJO dealership is young and vibrant, inspired by the passion of the community of owners – ‘MOJO TRIBE’. It translates the brand ethos into brick & mortar, having meticulously planned sections showcasing the essentials of riding & the adventure of ‘Trails of Mojo Tribe’. It also embodies the two pillars of ‘Joy of Riding’ and ‘Brotherhood’ and is all set to become the landmark biker’s hangout for the motorcycle enthusiasts in Bangalore.
Speaking at the inauguration, Naveen Malhotra, Sr. GM – Sales, Marketing & Product Planning, Mahindra Two Wheelers said, “We have always believed in biking being a lifestyle & attitude than just a product and hence we took the unconventional route right from the launch of the ‘MOJO Tribe’ for MOJO owners to the ‘Trails of MOJO Tribe’ which took the owners to experience the bike in diverse terrains. The launch of this Exclusive Dealership is a natural progression in our strategy to build this biking culture by providing a platform for bike enthusiasts to explore, engage and experience the brand MOJO in a holistic fashion."
Starting with this exclusive dealership, the MOJO will set many more benchmarks in the year ahead for both enthusiasts and MOJO tribesmen to look forward to.
MOJO was oneof the most well received motorcycles of 2015 – 2016 with critics and audiencesconferring it 8 awards.
The awardswon by Mahindra MOJO include:
· “ReadersChoice Bike of the Year” at the Zigwheels Awards 2015
· “Motorcycleof the Year” at the Motorbeam Readers’ Choice Awards 2016
· Bikeof the Year: Jury Award” at the BikeDekho.com Awards 2016
· “Surprisepackage of the Year” at the 8th BBC Top Gear Magazine Awards 2015
· “TourerBike of the Year” at the Gaadiwaadi Readers’ Choice Awards 2016
· “MidSegment Sports Bike of Year” at the Flywheel Auto Awards 2016
· “Valuefor Money Bike of the Year” at the Bike India Awards 2016
· “IndiaDesign Mark (IMARK)” award by the India Design Council in recognition ofgood design & product excellence in 2016
Visit us at www.mahindraMOJO.com
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MahindraMOJO1/
· Twitter: https://twitter.com/mahindraMOJO_
· Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mahindraMOJO/