Malayalam, Odia, Assamese, Kannada + 8 more Indian Languages on Indic Keyboard Swalekh Flip
Bengaluru, March 272017: More than 900 million Indians speak 11 Indian languages Hindi, Bangla, Telugu, Marathi, Tamil, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Odia, Punjabi and Assamese. Many want the convenience of typing in their language natively or phonetically. Reverie Language Technologies’ popular Android app Indic Keyboard Swalekh Flip is now available in all these 11 Indian languages as a free download on iOS’ App Store. Swalekh empowers the iPhone users to type in even those Indian languages such as Malayalam, Odia, Kannada, Assamese which are not supported by iOS’ Indic keyboard.
At 5.9MB,this multilingual Indian keyboard has the lowest memory footprint in India anddownloads in less than a minute with a 3G connection.
As an end-toend language input solution the Indic Keypad Swalekh Flip supports thefollowing three modes with a user friendly navigation:
- TheEnglish mode allows the user type in English just like any otherEnglish keyboard
- Thephonetic mode allows the user to simply type in Englishcharacters and allows real-time transliteration into the chosen Indianlanguage script. This is especially useful for English language users who wouldlike to communicate in Hinglish, Kanglish and any other available Indianlanguage combination along with English.
- Thenative mode allows the users to type in their chosen Indianlanguage.
Apartfrom the above, other integral features of Indic Keyboard Swalekh Flip include:
- Choiceof grammatically accurate typing in 11 popular Indian languages withoutcontributing to junk character or content creation
- Easyto add/create conjuncts in Indian languages ensuring more real estate for usersto view on their open apps
Flip viewsettings – Theflip icon on the top left of the keyboard shows settings that are available inthe language of choice
- Progressiveprediction that enables you to complete your message faster
- Keyboardheight changing option for enhanced aesthetics
- Fontsize changing option to accommodate users
- Autocapitalisation to enhance grammatical accuracy
- Localisedmenu for empowering native users to access settings
- Popup and sound on key press
- Selectfrom 2 themes and 24 mood colours-
DebashisRoy, AVP & Business Head – Mobility Products at Reverie languageTechnologies said, “Whether native or phonetic; using your own Indianlanguage is trending. Indic Keyboard Swalekh Flip with its 11 Indian languageson one keyboard allows its users to communicate in their local language.Accessibility to Indian languages for iPhone users is validated by the factApple does 4.6% of its global sales in India’s top 30 cities. Also, 25 majorTier 2 & 3 cities in India currently make up 21.3% of the Indian smartphonemarket. ”