New Launches Create Buzz at EV Expo 2017
New Delhi, 23 December 2017 - There was a lot of excitement among Exhibitors and visitors at 5th EV Expo 2017, as a number of new product and Vehicle launches were launched at the event from advanced fast charging batteries, chargers and electric vehicles from e-cycles to e scooters, 3 wheelers and 4 wheelers.
Some of thelaunches that created buzz at the Expo were -
- Champion Polyplast launched a 4 wheeled 6 seater electric campus vehicle running on 110AH lithium ion battery & latest e-auto rickshaw under their brand 'Saarthi'
- Lohia Auto launched electric 2 wheeler for physically disabled.
- Soni E-vehicle launched a 2 wheeled food delivery vehicle as well as electric Food cart.
- Launch of E-bicycle and a range of electric two wheelers by ETOT.
- Autolite (India) Ltd launched 3 electric two wheelers under the brand 'Autopal'
- Terra India launched their range of e-scooters
- 3 e-rickshaws with better aesthetics and comfort were introduced by Kaptech India.
- YC Electric launched a 3 seater electric car as well as a range of e scooters
- Sona BLW launched electrical Axle for electric Autos under 'Make in India'
Speaking atthe launch of their e vehicles, Mr Ahswani Sehgal, MD, ChampionPolyplast said "We are happy to introduce our 6 seaterelectric campus vehicle with 110AH Lithium battery under the brand name'Saarthi' at a very affordable cost of around 3.5 lakh Rupees. It is ideal forCampuses, Hospitals, Industries as well as hospitality sector. We have alsolaunched an e- auto with Lithium-Ion battery and car quality suspension forbetter mileage and comfort"
Mr AnujSharma, MD, Soni E-vehicle said" We have launched an electric scooter for food deliveryas well as a food station and cart for fruits and vegetable vendors. This givesan eco friendly option to vendors who are manually pulling carts to takeadvantage of these electric powered, comfortable and compact carts with 2burners and teys to keep the food warm. Food brands and restaurants can look ateco-friendly electric scooters customised for this purpose"
Mr.Adarsh Mahipal Gupta. Director, Autolite(India) Ltd. said "Autolite India withour track record of manufacturing vehicle and home lighting solutions hasentered the e-vehicle market 6 months back under the brand 'AutoPal'. We arehappy to launch our range of electric scooters and 3 wheelers at this Expo. Theresponse is so encouraging that we are planning to set up 3 more productionlines within next 12-18 months."
EV Expo isIndia's prominent Electric Vehicle Showcase and is presenting the latesttechnological advancements and innovations in environment-friendly 2,3,4wheeled electric vehicles, Automotive Parts, Components and Accessories,R&D, Charging stations, Products and services related to this sector.
MrParitosh Dey, GM sales and Operations, ETOT said '"ETOT is an Indian Brand withinternational approach and management from China. We are very upbeat about thee-vehicle market in India and are participating in EV Expo to enter theNorthern India market as well as launch our range of superior and comfortable 2& 3 wheelers as well an e-bicycle. The response is fantastic at theExpo"
EVEXPO 2017is supported by Ministry of Road Transport & Highways, Govt. of India andis being organized in association with ICAT (International Centre forAutomotive Technology) & ERMA (E-rickshaw Manufacturers Association)
China hasthe highest number of foreign Exhibitors with over 20 Chinese companiesshowcasing their E-Vehicle products.
For moreinformation please visit http://www.evexpo.in