Tricentis Tosca User Conference Expands to India with Record Gathering of 1000 DevOps Engineers
Bengaluru, July 10, 2018 -Tricentis, the provider of the industry’s number one Continuous Testing platform, today announced that it has hosted its first annual Tricentis Tosca User Conference across Bengaluru and Pune. The user conference gathered global thought leaders as well as Indian organizations including Capgemini, Infosys and Wipro and Tricentis’ customers across sectors including HSBC, Linde AG, ANZ, Allianz, Philips and Varian Medical Systems. More than 1000 attendees attended informative sessions presented by 25 speakers, and participated in numerous workshops, training sessions, and networking opportunities throughout the two-day event in both cities.
As DevOps becomes an integral part of the corporate agenda it is paramount to transform the software testing to keep pace with digital transformation. More than 25 conference speakers explored trends in software testing and gave attendees an early look at some of the latest innovations in Continuous Testing.
“It is increasingly becoming essential for Software Testing to transform so that it meets evolving customer demands, regulatory challenges and opportunities in a digital world,” said Wolfgang Platz, Founder & Chief Strategy Officer, Tricentis. “Leaders in the C-suite need to be at forefront of driving adoption of DevOps and Agile and integrate it with software testing within their organizations as the success of their businesses depends on it.”
“Specification-based manual testing has proven insufficient for the consistent delivery of high-quality software in today’s accelerated release cycles,” said Vaibhav Patil, Head of Tricentis India. “Test automation rates are skyrocketing in the enterprise, due to two main factors. One, modern approaches to test automation deliver true Continuous Testing that provides risk-based, actionable feedback at every stage of the SDLC. Secondly, Tricentis Tosca’s model-based Continuous Testing platform goes beyond legacy script-based solutions by enabling manual testers and business users to scale automation without the need for coding expertise. The phenomenal turnout of our first User Conference in India—and the number of partners and customers who were eager to support this event—demonstrated the massive demand for Tricentis’ industry-leading innovation.”
“The software testing market in India has dramatically accelerated its adoption of model-based test automation and Tricentis plays a huge role in this region,” said Mahesh Venkataraman, Managing Director, Accenture. “The 2018 Tricentis Tosca User Conference was an incredible gathering of individuals who recognize the need for efficient end-to-end automation and transformation to quality engineering. The conference also provided attendees with great insight on strategic initiatives around analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning and their impact on software testing in the future."
Featured speakers include thought leaders and practitioners across multiple industries:
· Wolfgang Platz, Founder & Chief Strategy Officer - Tricentis
· Venkat S, VP - Edgeverve Finacle
· Prantik Biswas, Head TCoE - Linde AG
· Sujit Unni, CIO Cards Platform - Barclays
· Maheshwar Kanitkar, Leader Digital Assurance - Capgemini
· Jayesh Ingale, Sr Consultant - Seed
· Mahesh Venkataraman, Managing Director - Accenture
· Rajneesh Malviya, VP and Global Head - Infosys
· Hemanth Choudam, Global Head Quality - Wipro
· Parinita Patankar, Associate Director - Accenture
· Ramesh Pai, Global Head NextGen QA - Wipro
· Ingo Philipp, Distinguished Evangelist - Tricentis
· Alexander Mohr, Customer Success Manager - Tricentis
· Robert Wagner, Product Manager - Tricentis
· Clayton Baxter, Global Alliance Manager - Tricentis
· Vaibhav Patil, Head India - Tricentis
· Sanal Nair, Global Partner Marketing Manager - Tricentis
Accenture, Wipro, Capgemini, Infosys, QASymphony, UST Global, SEED Infotech and QAI are leading sponsors of Tricentis Tosca User Conference.