UST Global Partners with OutSystems to Accelerate Digital Transformation for Global Customers
Trivandrum, India – November 28, 2017: UST Global, a leading digital technology services company, has partnered with OutSystems to accelerate Digital Transformation for its global customers. The partnership will allow UST Global to cut development time to half using OutSystems. The OutSystems low-code platform simplifies every stage of the app development and delivery process. Visual modeling and an automated, one-click deployment approach to application delivery help reduce costs and enable continuous delivery without breaks in the lifecycle.
UST Global haspartnered with OutSystems to provide seamless Digital Transformation capabilityto customers using the concept of low-code development. This will enablecustomers of UST Global to quickly create Proof-of-Concepts, Platforms,Experiences, Application Re-platforming – all backed with a great UI, DevOpsand One-Touch Publication.
Some of the uniquedifferentiators of OutSystems are:
- Rapid productivity: Creation and integration of apps in weeks, not months.
- Speed and code: Improved efficiency and accelerated speed by developing in a visual environment while retaining complete flexibility to integrate custom code.
- Multi-channel development: Applications for any device or platform can be developed. Delivery time and risks are significantly reduced with error-free, automated deployments.
- Open platform: Investments are protected in large back-end systems by integrating with existing systems of record and data sources.
· Enterprise-gradeplatform: Building and management of very large portfolios of applicationscreated by teams of developers are easy are quick as a single app
Will Oppedisano, Senior Director Alliances& Channels US, OutSystems, said “A partnershipwith a global Digital Technology Service provider like UST Global enables us toreach and help customers in a much faster way. We are looking forward topartnering with UST Global and exploring joint GTM strategies.”
SunilKanchi, Chief Information Officer & Senior Vice President, UST Global, added, “We are excited to partner with OutSystems and are confidentthat they will add great value in our and our customers’ digitaltransformational journey. One of the core components of any DigitalTransformation is ‘Agility’ and this is precisely what a platform likeOutSystems enables. The Agility to go to market faster, ability to iteratefaster, and more importantly, the ability to change consumer experiences fasterthan traditional methods.”